- Your eyeglass and/or contact lens prescription
- The thickness, shape and health of your cornea (the surface of the eye), down to the cellular level
- The health of the retina (the back part of the eye)
- The quality of your vision (yes, we can measure this!)
- Your eyes’ ability to focus on objects at various distances
- Screening for common conditions that could affect the eye, including allergies, conjunctivitis (pink eye) diabetes, macular degeneration, glaucoma and more.
- The length and growth of the eye (Particularly helpful in assessing our younger patients)
- Tear film analysis to identify any tear film-related causes of dry eye or other conditions.
When you put all this technology together, you’re looking at the most in-depth eye health exam available in the area, valued well over $500.
Following your testing, you will meet with one of our MVS specialists, who will discuss your results, answer your questions, and explain your VisionTrack personalized care plan.
Your eyes deserve the leading edge of technology and care, which is exactly what you’ll find at Modern Vision Solutions. Schedule your EyeAnalysis exam today.